Please read the Terms of service.
- We offer a service for individuals able to agree on a contract with us. The user must abide by the rules of this website.
- The user certifies that the informations provided are complete, up-to-date, true and accurate. The user commits to edit his information if they change in the future.
- The user account is subject to a personal use only. Only the physical owner of the account is authorized to log to the user account.
- The user acknowledges not to use our service for downloading files that are considered illegal by his country's laws. We are only an intermediary, just like an ISP. As a matter of fact, we only offer a service based on bandwidth, we do not host any file. The user agrees to comply with the current law in terms of digital trust.
- The user acknowledges not to attempt to disturb our services by any mean, such as server attacks. The user must not attempt to bypass the limitations or use a breach in our payment system. Reproduction, partial or full, of the content of this website is forbidden without the agreement of its owner.
- If the service becomes unreachable for a long time, we reserve the right to compensate for the downtime. However, if the account has never been used (has not downloaded any data), you have 14 days to request a refund.
- Terms of service are subject to updates at any time without advance notice. The user can read them when he chooses to through a link in the page footer.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to our service if an abuse disrupting the stability of our service is found. We reserve the right to prohibit access to our site to certain means of communication (dedicated servers / proxy / VPS / cloud service / company network are not allowed on our service). We reserve the right to refuse the granting of the trial offer.
- The service we offer is not subject to any guarantee. Our offer is based on the 'best effort', that is to say that we strive to offer a functional service, but in case of impossibility, the host may be withdrawn or limited in traffic, in agreement with the compensation clause.